3 February 2011

Have tablet, will draw..

Say hello to my Wacom Tablet. It's like posh Etch-a-sketch with a pen as opposed to tweaky dials. It doesn't have a name..but that's good, right?

Anyway, I've been off a month now and it's a strange sensation not actually having to get up and head into work. No tube, no buses. Just the short walk from the kitchen to my desk with podcasts, iTunes and the temptation to watch 30 Rock while 'having lunch'.

Mostly though I've been drawing and teaching myself Photoshop/Illustrator. Some of my 'projects' have come off (posts to follow) and some have travelled by first class air direct to the bin. I'm determined to have another couple of months off to get a portfolio together.

I'll try and post a bit more frequently over the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment